Still undecided as to whether the C Corporation is right for you?
Here are some C Corporation quick facts.
- Management and ownership structure is the same as with S Corporations
- Shareholders are not liable for debts or actions of C Corporation
- Officers and directors are generally not liable for actions or debts of the C Corporation unless fraud or criminal activities are involved
- Provides highest level of tax deductions
- No limit on number of shareholders, nationality or residence
- Pays income tax separately, at its own corporate tax schedule
- Net profits after tax may be distributed as dividends (taxed at individual level) or held in Corporation as retained earnings
- Very powerful tool in income planning and up-streaming
If you already have a C Corporation and aren’t sure if you’re using it to its full advantage, please call, mail, email or fax us at USTaxAid Offices.