The New Economy of the past few years has changed a lot of things about how we live our lives, buy things and invest. But there is one thing that has stayed the same – the importance of a home-based business.
Have you considered these five unexpected benefits of a home-based business?
- Something the family can do together. You can teach your children real-life lessons in business, selling, accountability, consequences and self-reliance.
- Creates a big tax write-off. Done right, a home-based business creates a lot of deductions. And unlike investments like real estate, you can actually take deductions for the expenses against your other income.
- Low start-up costs. You don’t need to outfit a big expensive office or storefront with a home-based business. Often, you have most of what you need right now.
- Time freedom. The average American commute is 100 hours per year. Want more time in your life? Start here.
- Freedom. Freedom means choice. Do you have the freedom of choice in where you live, how you live, how you spend your time and how you contribute to your community? A home-based business can give you all of those things.
Start your business off on the right foot with “Smart Business, Stupid Business” principles.