File or Extend?

This post is in: Blog, Business
No Comments


I’m a big fan of extending your tax returns, if for no other reason than it means a lower chance of audit.

Form 4868 is used to extend your Form 1040. You may also need to file a state extension. Check with a tax pro on your personal circumstances.

C Corporations with a 12/31 year-end need to file an extension with Form 7004. (Or need to file Form 1120 by 4/15)

Non-profits have a little longer to file. If you’ve got a question on how we can help with tax strategy and filings, please get hold of us by calling 888-592-4769.

Leave a Comment