Are you a business owner, a real estate investor or do you plan to be one soon? Are you interested in protecting your assets, reducing your taxes, increasing your cash flow and building your business?
If so, you might be a good fit for a personal consultation with Diane Kennedy, CPA to develop your strategy to hit your goals.
Diane is offering ONLY four consultations per month. Once those are sold, there are no more available consultations until the next month. Period.
Your consultation will consist of a 30 minute personal session with Diane which can be recorded, if requested. The recording and Diane’s notes along with additional follow-up information, as appropriate will be up loaded to your secure sharefile folder.
Here’s how the process leading up to the consultation works:
Once you sign up, you will receive an email explaining the next few emails and links you will be sent. These include:
- An explanation of what to expect for your personal consultation,
- How to get the most from the consultation, and
- A Getting Started Questionnaire.
Please note that you are not required to complete all of the questionnaire or forward the requested information such as your past year’s tax return and current financial statements. All you need to send are the questions you want to have covered during your call.
However, if you don’t send in the additional information, Diane may not be able to provide the best personalized solutions to fully answer your questions. She will only be able to give you general answers.
A few other things to note:
- Once you have sent in your questions and/or Questionnaire, you will be given access to Diane’s schedule. There are multiple appointments offered each week during Pacific time zone business hours. They are offered on a first come, first served basis.
- You must have your appointment within 3 months of purchasing the consultation.
- You must have sent or uploaded your questions or completed questionnaire 48 hours before you can schedule the consultation.
- You may cancel and receive a refund (less a 5% merchant service provider fee) at any time in the first 60 days after purchase, provided you have not yet had your consultation.
- The more complete the information you send in, the more customized your consultation will be. Help us help you.