The Operation Guide for Real Estate Investments is specifically designed to help passive real estate investors.
You’re working hard to build your real estate portfolio. Don’t leave it open to theft! You need to protect what you’re building because, unfortunately, chances are you’ll run into someone who wants to take it.
There is a 33% chance that you will be sued in your lifetime.
One out of three Americans will be sued in their lifetime. It’s even more likely if you have a tangible asset like a real estate property.
Tenants, employees, visitors, just people walking down the street. You don’t know who is going to come after you.
The Operation Guide for Real Estate Investments is specifically designed to help passive real estate investors. This guide is right for you if you want to:
- Protect your real estate equity from crazy lawsuits,
- Set-up your LLC the RIGHT way, the first time,
- Easily create your annual minutes, and
- Include what you should in your Organizational Agreement.
You’ll learn the answers to questions you didn’t even know you had.
Plus, you’ll get templates and checklists such as:
- LLC Set-up Questionnaire,
- Organizational Agreement Template,
- Annual Minutes Set-up, and
Organization Guide for Real Estate Investment