Thank you for signing up for a consultation with Diane Kennedy, CPA. I look forward to talking to you soon about your own personal tax situation. Meanwhile, there are some things I need to know about you. We have prepared a document with some questions and lists of suggested items for you to send me to help me learn about your situation. Please print it out and fill out all that is applicable. The more information you provide the better I can answer your questions.
To download the document, click here: https://www.ustaxaid.com/consultation-files/USTaxAidServices_Tax_Consulting_Pkg.docx
Here’s a quick overview of what to expect.
You’ll receive an email within the next few days that has your sign-in information for “Sharefile”. Sharefile is our secure file transfer site. We have established a folder on that site that can be accessed only by you and by us. The data collection package has been uploaded to that page. Please down load it and fill out all that is applicable. The more information you provide the better I can answer your questions. Please upload this to transfer the package to us, or you could fax it to us at 866-818-9866. This extra step may delay our response, however.
Once the package is received and reviewed to ensure we can open and read the files, you will be sent a link to my calendar.
Please select one appointment time. You will receive an email confirmation and at least 2 reminders prior to your appointment.
At the scheduled time, please call into the conference line with the number and code provided in the appointment confirmation.
You agree to:
- Book your appointment within 3 months from today,
- Return the data collection package or, at a minimum, a list of questions you want to cover during our consultation appointment,
- Promptly show up (via phone/computer) for the appointment that you schedule, (missed appointments are subject to a rescheduling fee.) and
- Give at least 2 days written notice if you can’t make a scheduled appointment.
We agree to:
- Carefully review all information you send and based on your stated goals and circumstances, help you work out a strategy to achieve those goals,
- Provide current tax minimization, asset protection and business/wealth building strategies for your unique situation,
- Show up on time for your appointment, ready to help you work toward your dreams,
- Follow up in writing with a note summary downloaded to your sharefile folder, and
- Provide, if requested, a recording of the phone consultation. This will also be uploaded to your sharefile folder for your later access.
Further, you confirm that you understand:
- If you are late for a scheduled appointment, your appointment will be shorter than normal. The ending time cannot be extended.
- If you miss an appointment and fail to give notice, there is a fee to reschedule.
- You can request a refund if you have not had your appointment and it is within 2 months of your purchase. Refunds are subject to a fee to cover merchant service provider chargers. No refunds will be offered after the two month period.
- If you do not provide all requested information, you may receive generalized answers that are not customized to your unique situation.
- There are a variety of times available for appointments every week, but they are booked on a first come, first served basis.
If you have questions about the consultation process, your appointment or next steps, please drop Richard an email to Richard@USTaxAid.com or call him at 888-592-4769.
I look forward to talking with you soon!
Important: Please don’t forget to Whitelist Us in order to get our emails.